This is a session dedicated to writing, whether that be grant writing or writing for publication. It will allow people a space away from their office where they can come along and write free from distraction. There will be a quiet room to work in (with no talking and phones on silent please!). This will also be an opportunity to meet and talk to colleagues from across the university. There will be a mix of full and half day sessions – dates to be confirmed.
There will be a mix of full and half day sessions. Staff must bring their own writing instruments/electronic writing device.
Aims and Objectives:
- Developed their academic writing skills
- Will have completed a personal writing aim
- Will have planned their next writing aim
- Monday 23 October 2017
- 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Northern Design Centre, Abbott's Hill, Gateshead NE8 3DF
- Off Campus