PGR Society Seminar
This is a series of monthly seminars hosted by and for PGR students from all faculties and at any stage of their research. Come to gain insight into the research areas of other PGR students and enjoy a free networking lunch!
If you would like to present your research or chair a session send an email to email@example.com.
Benefits for the speakers:
- Improve their presentation skills in a friendly environment.
- Prepare for conferences, talks and other events.
- Learn to condense and communicate their research in a concise manner to an interdisciplinary audience.
- Receive valuable feedback from their peers.
- Personal development within Vitae's Researcher Development Framework domains, including but not limited to B3 (Professional and career development); D2 (Communication and dissemination); A2 (Cognitive Abilities).
- Develop new contacts and discover new opportunities for collaboration.
Benefits for the audience:
- Attain new ideas on how to present and communicate their own research effectively.
- Network with other attendees to develop contacts within other departments.
- Gain insight into the research areas of other PGR students, trigger new research interests and develop new perspectives on a given issue.
- Friday, May 25, 2018
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Students Union Training Rooms 1 & 2
- City Campus