Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Who this session is for: Postgraduate research students at any stage
This is an introductory course on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
You will learn what the protected characteristics are within the Equality Act 2010.
It will give you an insight into the consequences of organisations and individuals getting things wrong and the benefits of adopting the right approach to equality and diversity within the workplace.
Aims and Objectives
- To give an understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion and why it is important.
- To provide an overview of the key legislation including looking at different forms of discrimination.
- Provide examples of the ways in which organisations can create inclusive cultures
- Give a brief insight into unconscious bias
- Tuesday 15 May 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- EBA009 (TLT)
- City Campus