The Brexit process: what do we know, where are we now?
Who the session is for: Postgraduate researcher students at any stage
This session aims to explore and examine the Brexit process, its implications and impact on the UK economy and society. The session will review and contextualise the development of Brexit since the EU referendum until the most updated outcomes, identifying and evaluating opportunities and challenges in light of progress made in the UK/EU negotiations.
Aims and Objectives
- Explore and examine the Brexit process
- Contextualise Brexit within regionalisms in the UK
- Debate the progress made in the UK/EU negotiations
- Address and evaluate opportunities and challenges associated with Brexit
- Wednesday 9 May 2018
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- City Campus