Vice Chancellor's Fellows Research Huddle
Dear Vice-Chancellor’s Fellows
You are invited to the first VCF Research Huddle on 12th February, 10:00 – 13:00 in the Great Hall, Sutherland Building
The event is facilitated by the Research Development Managers in Research and Innovation Services.
Some of you are very new, some of you have been here a while longer. A large number of VCFs have recently joined Northumbria. This event is open to ALL VCFs.
- Meet other Vice Chancellor’s Fellows, talk about your own research interests and what makes a vibrant research environment and culture
- Make new connections and build your peer network across the disciplines
- Meet the Research Development Team to talk about your hopes, dreams and plans, and what support we can put in place to help you achieve research success
If you would like to attend, please register for your place. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, so registration is critical.
Please bring with you an OBJECT related to your research, as a talking point in our ice-breaker session.
- Wednesday 12 February 2020
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- The Great Hall, Sutherland Building
- City Campus