Nature Masterclasses in Scientific Writing and Publishing: Launch Event
Nature is the world's leading multidisciplinary science journal. It serves the research community by publishing its most significant discoveries—findings that advance knowledge and address some of the greatest challenges that we face as a society today.
Northumbria has recently gained access to the Nature Masterclasses online course in ‘Scientific Writing and Publishing’. The course is taught by editors from the Nature Research journals and covers the entire scientific publishing process – from writing a paper to publication.
A launch event has been arranged to introduce you to the online course – how to access it, and how to navigate your way through the training. The session will comprise of the following:
1. Welcome and introduction – Professor George Marston, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research)
2. An introduction to Nature Masterclasses – Barbara Pap and Paul Donovan (Nature):
- How to create an account for the online course
- How to navigate the course
- How to complete lessons and modules, and track your progress
3. Q&A. A chance for researchers to ask questions
Once you have registered for the event you’ll receive an Outlook invitation with a link to join the session. If you have not received this 48 hours before the event is due to take place, please contact email@example.com
- Wednesday 8 July 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- via Microsoft Teams
- Off Campus