UK Higher Education Insights for Career Development Online
This session will explore the UK Higher Education landscape, including challenges and opportunities relating to academic and non-academic roles within institutions. This aims to provide delegates with the knowledge to effectively plan their higher education career and to apply it successfully within applications and at interviews.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key trends that will impact higher education in the future, including issues of policy, governance, funding and research
- Recognise the variety of academic and non-academic roles and how these work with one-another
- Reflect on relevant information those new to higher education need to know
- Tuesday 1 December 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.