Broadening your Horizons; Careers outside Academia Online
This workshop will look at careers outside of academia and explore how you can develop your transferable skills to market yourself outside of academia.
You will be encouraged to consider and understand how you can use your research and skills within a commercial setting and how to pursue this aim.
Aims and Objectives
- Develop skills to search for jobs outside of academia
- Consider transferable skills developed through the doctorate
- Hear from employers who value PhD skills and attributes
- Understand how to make it happen
- Tuesday 8 December 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.