Faculty PGR Induction: Arts, Design and Social Sciences Online
This session is mandatory for: all postgraduate research students in their first year of study within the Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences
The session will provide an overview of what resources and support is available to postgraduate students within the Faculty - as well as what expectations the Faculty will have of them.
Aims and Objectives
- Receive an introduction to the Faculty
- Learn about policies and procedures in both the Faculty and the University
- Meet key staff in the Faculty and other new students
Please note that this session will be recorded to enable students who cannot attend to view via Blackboard.
- Tuesday 2 February 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.