Unconscious Bias Online
This workshop will help you to understand and begin to minimise the potentially harmful effects of unconscious bias. Using thought-provoking activities and discussion, you will gain a better understanding of unconscious bias, how it affects you, your relationships and your decisions at work.
Aims and Objectives
- Understand what unconscious bias is
- Explore some of the effects of unconscious bias
- Develop an awareness of how the effects of unconscious bias can be reduced
A link to the online session will be provided nearer the time.
- Tuesday 2 November 2021
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.