The Brilliant Club – Information for researchers
This session is aimed at PGRs interested in gaining public engagement and teaching experience in non-selective state schools in the UK. The session will run through what opportunities are on offer at The Brilliant Club, what they involve, and to provide some information on the benefits to PGRs in applying to become a PhD tutor with The Brilliant Club.
- To explain more about The Brilliant Club, including our mission and our programmes
- To outline the opportunities for PGRs to become a PhD tutor with the charity
- To discuss the benefits of being a PhD tutor
- To outline the time commitments and next steps for applying
To sign up for the information event, please click here and select the Northumbria University event on Thursday 30th September at 10am.
- Thursday 30 September 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- via video conferencing
- Off Campus