Practical Demonstrating Engineering and Environment Online
This course will consider the role and responsibilities of being a laboratory demonstrator. The course is specifically aimed at those wanting to act in this role or have some experience of being a laboratory demonstrator. This is primarily for the faculty of Engineering and Environment.
Aims and Objectives:
- Consider the roles and responsibilities of being a demonstrator
- Understand health and safety guidelines relevant to this role
- Thursday 11 November 2021
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.