Bounce - Real Resilience for Researchers Online
It’s tricky enough to adjust to change and challenge at the best of times, and the need for real resilience is heightened by the challenge we all currently face. In this interactive, online workshop, you’ll learn and practice fundamentals of resilience, so you can respond effectively, even to times like these.
Aims and Objectives:
- To find helpful perspectives on inevitable ups and downs
- About resilience, from your experiences
- Models for personal bounce and problem solving
- Proven methods to address difficulty and motivate yourself to engage and persevere
- From working with others and providing mutual support
This session will be via Zoom, details and link to follow.
- Wednesday 24 November 2021
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.