CV's, Applications and Interviews Online
This session, led by Graduate Futures (Careers), will look at how you can perfect your CV and applications and improve your interview technique. You will understand how to successfully apply for roles both within and outside academia – from initial application to job offer.
Aims and Objectives
- CVs – content and presentation of business and academic CVs
- Applications – how to match skills to job descriptions
- Interviews – what to expect / styles
- Learn how to perform your best at interview
- Tuesday 1 March 2022
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Off Campus
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.