Using Networking and LinkedIn to Develop your Career In-Person
In this workshop we will explore the benefits and challenges of networking. In this digital age it is essential to ensure that your “personal brand” meets your professional aims and objectives.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. This session will include tips on how to secure valuable networking, shadowing and work experience opportunities during your research and will provide you with strategies to get ahead of the competition in recruitment processes by using LinkedIn.
Aims and Objectives
- To understand professional networking and how to develop a personal brand
- Explore LinkedIn to ensure effective use
- Learn how to create and use an effective profile
- Consider and develop a professional networking plan – to use throughout your studies and beyond
- Wednesday 14 December 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Student Skills Centre Room 1, City Campus Library
- City Campus