Annual Progression: Preparing for the Panel (Mandatory PGR training) In-Person
Who the session is for: Postgraduate research students in their first and second year
Each year students undergo annual progression to monitor their progress. For full time students their first and second year AP consists of a panel and report submission. This session covers what is required and how students can use the Panel as preparation for their viva, as well as discussing the panel meeting and next steps after completion of the AP. This course is mandatory – all students should attend.
Aims and Objectives:
- Explore what is required to complete annual progression
- Explore the panel meeting itself and gather experiences from students who have been through a progression point, such as project approval.
- Understand the requirements for a research degree at Northumbria in the context of the annual progression
This session is repeated on 30/11/2023
- Wednesday 1 November 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- ELB 003
- City Campus